Students can take help with our worksheets as they are designed based on the students learning competence. Worksheets help kids solve Math problems or identify diagrams instantly and improve their knowledge. School is tough but getting worksheets for learning is easy. With educational worksheets, learning different ideas or theories of different subjects, becomes very stress-free. No matter what the grade may be, there are enough free worksheets for kids. The kids get hands on experience in handwriting practice and basic vocabulary helping them to cope with UKG studies easily. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
2. Variety of activities to reiterate the understanding of the concepts.
3. Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (only for class 1 to class 5)
4. Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
Topics covered in English (Number of pages: 151)
1. Join the dots, alphabets
2. Recognize and match alphabets
3. Matching words with pictures
4. Identifying the correct words
5. Identifying pairs
6. Story telling – sequencing pictures
7. English grammar – vowels
8. Parts of the body
9. Animals and their young ones
10. Modes of transport
11. Coloring activities
12. Different Climate
13. People and religion
14. Words and pictures
15. Identify correct words
16. Rhyming words
17. People and profession
18. Animals and product
19. Crossword Puzzles
20. Unscramble words
Topics covered in Mathematics (Number of pages: 140)
1. Count and add
2. Count and write
3. Number sequence
4. Pattern completion
5. Ordinal numbers
6. Identify Shapes and color them
7. Money and currency
8. Count and write
9. Skip counting – 2, 10
10. Maze games
13. Identify the Time
15. Before and after
16. Analyze the pattern
17. Months in a year
18. Less or more
19. Ascending and descending order
Topics covered in General Awareness (Number of pages: 132)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: