Terms & Conditions
The term ' Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5th floor, Tower C, IBC Knowledge Park, 4/1, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore-560029, Karnataka. The term 'you' refers to the user/viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd.’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
10. All information, content and material, including the text, images, graphics and video, contained in the products and services are copyrighted property of Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd. You understand that "Edurite" is a registered trademark. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd. No information, content or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd and nothing shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
11. In no event will Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd for the service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
12. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
14. For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Edurite. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
15. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Edurite. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
16. All requests for return of products have to be placed within 15 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 15 days from the date of delivery.
17. Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd. or Edurite may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd. non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
18. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd, Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd.’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities" respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
21. Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor, if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). Specadel Technologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.