At Fifth Grade, children enjoy exploring Math with Math problems and Math games. Children will enjoy completing the Math Worksheets whilst learning at the same time. Math Worksheets for fifth grade will help your child to achieve their Elementary Math benchmark. They will be able to solve multi-step problems involving fractions, whole numbers, and decimals. The problems will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division proofs as well as develop their reasoning and thinking skills in an engaging way.
In Fifth Grade, children learn about prime numbers and factorials. They will be able to multiply decimals by whole numbers and work out powers of a number. They build their learning of long division and can divide numbers up to 1000 by two digit numbers. Class 5 syllabus is planned where each topic is constantly revised to make a good grounding in the subject.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high-quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 5 worksheet covers : Mathematics. In the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 225 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
7. High quality, A4 sized, bright, colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
Some topics covered in Mathematics (Number of Pages: 225 )
1. Relationship between multiplication and division
2. Adding and Subtracting Decimals
3. Analyze Statement Problems
4. Match the Blocks with their Slots / Jigsaw Puzzles
5. Cost and Weight of a given Object
6. Interpret the Data based on Colors and Answer Questions
7. Identify Objects of Similar Color and Count them
8. Demonstrate the Concept of the Decimal Point
9. Multiplication and Division Skills
10. Verify the Accuracy of the Measurements
12. Demonstrate the Concept-Factors and Multiples
14. Apply Logical Reasoning Skills and Solve the Problem
15. Magic Squares
16. Area and perimeter
17. Reflection Symmetry
19. Sequence of Letters and Numbers
20. Calculate the Volume of a given Shape
21. Identify the Types of Angles formed
22. Relationship between Angles and their Effects on Objects
24. Word Problems