Edurite worksheets includes all the questions provided in NCERT text book which is prescribed for class 5 in schools. The scope of environmental studies is vast and wide. Studying Environmental Science is of utmost importance as a child develops an awareness and sensitivity to the total environment and its related problems. The focus is on biological species in the air, water and soil and the effect it has because of human activity. Environmental Science increases the ability of students to focus and improve their intellectual capabilities such as defining problems, questioning, analyzing, investigating, interpreting, developing conclusions, reasoning and solving problems. With interactive animations and voice-overs in our DVDs for Math’s, EVS, Science and English, your child will find learning interesting.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 5 worksheet covers : Environmental Science. In the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 175 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
7. High quality, A4 sized, bright, colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
Some topics covered in Environmental Science (Number of Pages: 175 )
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: