How well does your child know his or her parts of speech? Edurite Grammar Worksheets are full of activities to help your fifth grader understand various grammar concepts along with building their writing habits. They will learn to recognize nouns, verbs, singular-plural, conjunctions etc. and correct the ones that are misused. This 5th-grade worksheet section covers all the major standards of the 5th-grade language. Whether your fifth grader needs some extra practice or could benefit from fun English challenge, we have English worksheets to fit the bill. Ten- and eleven-year-old students will also learn how to use commas and semicolons, bring alliteration, homographs, and editing into their writing. Improve your kid's writing with fifth-grade grammar worksheets.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high-quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 5 worksheet covers : English. In the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 246 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
7. High quality, A4 sized, bright, colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
Some topics covered in English (Number of Pages: 246 )
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: