Worksheets are one of the simplest ways to excel in the exams. Edurite worksheets lessen your burden and stress during revision. Students realize that they have almost covered the entire portion. Get lost in mazes, puzzle over crosswords, and challenge your memory and much more with our specially prepared worksheets for kids. We advise students to look at how many days you have an exam and work on worksheets. The best way to study math is practice, divide the study material in a way that you study the harder part earlier and the things you know well later. You can check our demos to get an idea of what learning will be like for your child. You can also purchase the Math, English and EVS worksheets they represent the pinnacle of the learning process.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high-quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 4 worksheet covers: Mathematics. In the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 219 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
7. High quality, A4 sized, bright, colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
Some topics covered in Math (Number of Pages: 219 )
- Solve Problems
- Apply Addition and Discover Number Patterns
- Addition and Subtraction to Solve the Problem
- Find the Average of Two Numbers
- Brick Laying Pattern
- Ways of Writing Dates
- Solve Simple Word Problems
- Solve word problems on week, month and year
- Associate Days with Dates in a Calendar
- Simple Calculations to Find the Age of the Object
- Interpret Data and Solve Problems
- Pie Charts and Bar Graph
- Count the Number of Repeated Words & Letters
- Circle, Semicircle, Diameter and Radius
- Concentric Circles
- Three-dimensional Figure
- Length and Boundary
- Distances and Measures
- Doubling a Number
- Fractions, Addition, Subtraction
- Measurement of Liquids
- Statement Problems
- Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers
- Profit and Loss
- Shape Pattern, Designing and Comparing Patterns
- Pascal’s Triangle
- Convert the 12 hour clock to a 24 hour clock
- Multiplication table of 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Multiply by 10, 100
- Reading the Compass
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: