Academics is one of the most important things which help students flourish in school life. Regular studies are good, but it is not as useful unless children know what they are studying. The innocent young minds undergo a lot of pressure while exploring various topics of the syllabus. Worksheets provide an excellent means of understanding of different concepts. Learning experience through worksheets is much more effective and inspiring for young minds who often hate going through long stories and concepts listed in books. If you learn from writing things continuously you are more a visual learner. The interactive animations, excellent voice-overs and colorful and engrossing worksheets have been meticulously designed by education experts for your child to enjoy learning as well as excel in studies. You can also purchase the Math, English and EVS worksheets they represent the pinnacle of the learning process.
We bring to you high-quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 2 worksheet covers : Environmental Science. In the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 161 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
7. High quality, A4 sized, bright, colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
Some topics covered in Environmental Science ( No of Pages: 161)
- A Beautiful Cloth
- A House Like This
- Drop by Drop
- Families can be Different
- Flying High
- Foods we Eat
- From Here to There
- Games We Play
- Here Comes a Letter
- It's Raining
- Making Pots
- Our First School
- Our Friends - Animals
- Poonam's Day Out
- Saying Without Speaking
- Sharing Our Feelings
- The Plant Fairy
- The Story of Food
- Water O' Water
- Web of Life
- What is Cooking
- Work We Do
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: