Second grade is an important year for building important math skills for children, which will set the grounds for math fluency in the older grades. Whether your child needs a challenge or a little extra help with a specific second-grade math skill, our math worksheets are here to help. Children will improve and continue to practice rounding numbers to the nearest value, word problems, measurement and more. In addition, they will also learn money, measurement and about time. This is just a short list of some of the math skills second graders develop with the help of Edurite worksheets. Let your child practice his newfound math skills with Edurite’s second grade math worksheets.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high-quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 2 worksheet covers: Mathematics in the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 220 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
7. High quality, A4 sized, bright, colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
Some topics covered in Mathematics (Number of pages: 220)
- Practice Addition
- Solving Word Problems
- Addition of Numbers by Regrouping Them
- Horizontal and Vertical Addition of Three-Digit Numbers
- Interpret the Visual Data and Answer
- Identify Odd and Even Numbers
- Counting in Tens
- Count numbers in Tens from 10 to 500
- Time and Length
- Kinds of Lines
- Standing and Sleeping Lines
- Create Patterns using Standing and Sleeping Lines
- Leap Year and the Calendar
- Ordinal Number
- Learning to Use a Calendar
- Shapes, Cylinders and Spheres
- Weight-Heavier and Lighter
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: