Edurite Class 2 English Worksheets is the best way to start your child's education. They are colorful, they are interesting, they challenge your child and what is more, they are super fun !!
Your child learns new concepts and understands the basics in a completely stress-free way. Their handwriting improves and so does their motor skills. Their logical and analytical skills also increase tremendously as a result of this practice.
This hands-on experience improves their confidence and makes the transition from home to school a very smooth one.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The KG 1 worksheet covers : English. In the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 241 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
7. High quality, A4 sized, bright, colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
Some topics covered in English (Number of pages: 241)
- Identifying Weather
- Identifying Adjectives
- Concept of Analogy
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Rearrange Letters to Form Words
- Use the Correct Articles
- Practice the Use of Capital Letters
- Differentiate between “w” and “wh” words
- Rearrange Words to Form Sounds
- Form Grammatically Correct Sentences
- Reading and Comprehension
- Rewrite as Logically Complete Sentences
- Identify Regular and Irregular Plurals
- Correct Use of Punctuation Marks
- Construct New Words
- Combine Two Words to Form Compound Nouns
- Correlate Pronouns with Nouns
- Differentiate between Countable and Uncountable Nouns
- Match Nouns with Descriptive Phrases
- Relate Objects with their Functions
- Identify Punctuation Marks
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: