Students can take help with our worksheets as they are designed based on the students learning competence. Worksheets help kids solve Math problems or identify diagrams instantly and improve their knowledge. School is tough but getting worksheets for learning is easy. With educational worksheets, learning different ideas or theories of different subjects, becomes very stress-free. No matter what the grade may be, there are enough free worksheets for kids. The kids get hands on experience in handwriting practice and basic vocabulary helping them to cope with UKG studies easily. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
2. Variety of activities to reiterate the understanding of the concepts.
3. Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (only for class 1 to class 5)
4. Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
Topics covered in English (Number of pages: 149)
1. Identifying and Tracing alphabets
2. Identifying and matching identical objects
3. Recognizing alphabets and the sounds they make.
4. Matching alphabets with the pictures
5. Maze games and joining the dots
6. Matching sets and finding pairs
7. Story telling through pictures
8. Parts of the human body
9. Mothers and Young ones
10. Identifying wild and domestic animals
11. Long and short, big and small
12. Identifying fruits and vegetables and matching them
13. Coloring activities
14. Vehicles and places they belong
Topics covered in mathematics (Number of pages: 127)
1. Identifying and Tracing Numbers
2. Identifying and Tracing shapes
3. Maze games and joining the numbers
4. Identifying big and small, tall and short, long and short, heavy and light.
5. Identifying and matching identical objects
6. Identifying and matching pairs
7. Coloring activities
8. Finding the odd one
9. Sequence writing for pictures
10. Measurement in simple terms
11. Count and match
Topics covered in General Awareness (Number of pages: 136)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: