Edurite LKG / KG 1 worksheets is the best way to start your child's education. They are colourful, they are interesting, they challenge your child and what is more, they are super fun !!
Your child learns new concepts and understand the basics in a completely stress free way. Their handwriting improves and so does their motor skills. Their logical and analytical skills also increase tremendously as a result of this practice.
This hands-on experience improves their confidence and makes the transition from home to school a very smooth one.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Four subjects that are covered in LKG : Mathematics, English, General Awareness and Hindi, in the form of 4 booklets.
2. Total of 581 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
Some topics covered in Mathematics (Number of pages: 127)
1. Identifying and Tracing Numbers
2. Identifying and Tracing Shapes
3. Maze games and Joining the Numbers
4. Identifying Big and Small, Tall and Short, Heavy and Light
5. Identifying and Matching Identical Objects
6. Identifying and Matching Pairs
7. Colouring Activities
8. Finding the Odd One
9. Sequence writing for Pictures
10. Measurement in Simple Terms
11. Count and Match
Some topics covered in English (Number of pages: 149)
1. Identifying and Tracing Alphabets
2. Identifying and Matching Identical Objects
3. Recognizing Alphabets and the Sounds they Make
4. Matching Alphabets with the Pictures
5. Maze Games and Joining the Dots
6. Matching Sets and Finding Pairs
7. Story telling Through Pictures
8. Parts of the Human Body
9. Mothers and Young Ones
10. Identifying Wild and Domestic Animals
11. Identifying Big and Small, Long and Short
12. Identifying Fruits and Vegetables
13. Coloring Activities
14. Vehicles and Places they Belong
Some topics covered in General Awareness (Number of pages: 136)
1. My Family
2. Healthy Food
3. Identify Parts of the Body
4. Body Parts and Functions
5. Picture Sequencing
6. Identify Flowers
7. Identify Animals
8. Pet Animals
9. Road Vehicles
10. Types of Transport
11. Types of Clothes
12. Safe and Unsafe Actions
13. What do You See in the Park?
14. Tall and Short
15. Heavy and Light
16. Full and Empty
17. Match - Number Names
18. Shapely Match
19. Days of the Week
20. Months of the Year
Some topics covered in Hindi (Number of pages: 169)
1. Identifying and Tracing Hindi Alphabets
2. Recognizing Alphabets and Sounds they Make
3. Matching Alphabets with Pictures
4. Maze Games and Joining the Dots
5. Colouring Activities to Practice the Letters
6. Activities to Identify the First Letter of the Word
7. Identifying the Odd Picture
8. Identifying the Difference
9. Learning Letters through Rhymes and Stories
10. Identifying Good and Bad Habits
हिंदी के कुछ विषय (पृष्ठों की संख्या: 170)
1. हिंदी अक्षर को पहचानें और ढूँढें |
2. अक्षरों और उनकी ध्वनि को पहचानें|
3. अक्षरों का चित्रों के साथ मिलान |
4. भूलभुलैया खेल और बिंदुओं का मिलान |
5. अक्षरों के अभ्यास के लिए रंगीन गतिविधियां |
6. शब्द के पहले अक्षर की पहचान करने के लिए गतिविधियां |
7. विषम चित्र की पहचान करना |
8. अंतर की पहचान |
9. कविताओं और कहानियों के माध्यम से अक्षरों को सीखना |
10. अच्छी और बुरी आदतों की पहचान करना |
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: