free online sentence maker
Best Results From
Wikipedia Yahoo Answers Encyclopedia Youtube
Online quizzes are quizzes that are published on the Internet and are generally for entertainment purposes.
Online quizzes are a popular form of entertainment for web surfers. Online quizzes are generally free to play and for entertainment purposes only though some online quiz websites offer prizes. Websites feature online quizzes on many subjects. One popular type of online quiz is a personality quiz or relationship quiz which is similar to what can be found in many women's or teen magazines. Websites hosting quizzes include Quizilla, FunTrivia, and OkCupid.
Blog quizzes (also known as quiz blog) refer to a specific genre of quizzes which are conducted by the quizzers on blogs. Blog quizzes may be about verbs or a wide range of other topics.
Many online quizzes are set up to actually test knowledge or identify a person's attributes. Some companies use online quizzes as an efficient way of testing a potential hire's knowledge without that candidate needing to travel. Online dating services often use personality quizzes to find a match between similar members.
Quiz as a form of knowledge transfer shows German Sixbreak . It is a free, web-based, collaborative quiz and works similar to wikipedia. Anyone can contribute questions in conjunction with a reliable source. All questions are editable by quiz community.
There are also many online quizzes, many webmasters have quiz sections on their websites and forums, and some have included features which allow users to submit quizzes.
Most of the online quizzes are to be taken lightly. The results do not often reflect the true personality or relationship. They are also rarely psychometrically valid. However, they may occasion reflection on the subject of the quiz and provide a springboard for a person to explore his or her emotions, beliefs, or actions. Moreover, by making use of some quiz/test maker, such as Wondershare QuizCreator or ProProfs Quiz Maker, webmasters can also publish their quizzes online.
SENTENCE WORD FREE SENTENCE WORD information | Encyclopedia.com ...
SENTENCE WORD Encyclopedia.com has SENTENCE WORD articles, SENTENCE WORD pictures, video and information at Encyclopedia.com - a FREE online library.
From Yahoo Answers
Question:This is some kind of test so the people get to know you better. You re supposed to bold the sentences that are true to you. I found these sentences, but there are others missing. Please provide the whole list.
001. I miss somebody right now.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
008. I've done something illegal.
009. I've watched porn movies.
010. I have been in a threesome.
012. I like my handwriting.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
017. I have a hobby.
018. I've been to another country.
020. I'm really, really smart.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
027. I love sushi.
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.
033. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
037. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
038. I like the way that I look. = I love it =P
040. I know how to do cornrows.
043. I think prostitution should be legalized.
046. I have a hidden talent.
049. I am currently single.
052. I practically live in PJ pants. (My Boxers)
053. I love to shop.
057. I'm obsessed with my diary!
058. I don't hate anyone.
059. I'm a pretty good dancer.
060. I have at least one tattoo.
062. I have a cell phone.
068. I've rejected someone before.
069. I currently have a crush on someone.
071. I want to have children in the future.
072. I have changed a diaper before.
073. I've had the cops called on me before.
074. I bite my nails.
076. I'm not allergic to anything deadly.
077. I have a lot to learn.
078. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
079. I've had sex with more than one person in a 24 hour period.
081. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
082. I have at least 5 away messages saved.
083. I have been rejected by someone.
084. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past.
089. I love my best friend (s).
093. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
094. I have waxed or shaved all my pubic hair off.
096. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
098. I have dated a close friend's ex.
099. I'm happy as of this moment.
100. I have gone scuba diving.
101. I've had a crush on somebody I've never met.
102. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.
104. I strongly dislike math.
105. I'm procrastinating on something right now.
107. I fall in "lust" more than in "love."
111. I am resentful that I have to grow up.
113. I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often.
115. I am suffering from a broken heart.
119. I try not to change who I am for someone.
121. I have had sex with someone I was not in a relationship with.
122. I enjoy smoothies.
126. Some people call me by a nickname.
127. I have fired a gun and liked it.
130. I own over 200 CDs.
131. I work 7 days a week.
134. I'm still in my PJs (Boxers).
136. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong girls, or have them fall for me, so I can't help but reciprocate.
140. I am a cuddler.
143. I have adopted an accent for an entire day.
144. I have climbed a mountain.
145. I have been so drunk that I never made it to the bathroom and vomited in front of lots of people.
147. I have a voracious libido.
149. I love to read.
150. I like Nighttime more than Daytime.
151. I have an eclectic taste in music
152. My hair never stays the same for an extended period of time.
156. I think people with tattoos are sexy.
157. I am a writer
Answers:omgoodness! i think ive seen this before.. i remember.. how do you do it??
please send me a message when you find out :) please!
Question:using face book i can create a quiz from 20 question only. does anyone know other way to create a quiz form 52 questions? using anyway else rather than face book . off course it should be for free.
Answers:Well, maybe you didn't choose the right application on Facebook. There are many free online quiz makers can help you create quizzes with multiple questions.
Go to view this 12 free online quiz tools:
Question:I'm looking for full definitions, not word-to-word translations. For instance, when I type in 'sehen', the average German/English dictionary will produce 'see'; I'm trying to find one that'd produce a definition like "perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight." I found one (lookwayup.com), but it's limited to 10 definitions per word, and 10 words per day, unless you purchase the full version.
I'm learning German independently, and this would really help. @aarg: thanks for trying, but the wiktionary one's all in German, and the other isanother word-to-word translator, albeit with example sentences. I'm looking essentially for a German dictionary that gives the definitions (not the words) in English.
Answers:http://de.wiktionary.org/ <- German version of Wiktionary, already nice to use, has many definitions and IPA and flexions.
http://de.pons.eu/ <- quite nice to use, plus it is free online, has also other languages.
so you want a free online one that has the definitions in English, I suspect that there is none, pons.de /has/ definitions but they keep it short, they just write an example what it could mean and define it with simple words and then again it is in German too...
Wiktionary is in German, there is an English version too ( http://en.wiktionary.org ), but the German entries there are IMHO not good, because they give no definition, just link to the English entry and there mostly are no flexions etc.
There is another site I just remembered which had definitions, but they are in German too (and it is not easy to find the dictionary part):
http://wissen.de/ -> if some word is entered in the searchfield one needs to scroll down and then on the left there is "Aus den deutschen W rterb chern" and there if one clicks on the searchterm next to the icon with [B] the definitions are great!
English one for German & free, I am afraid you will have no chance. (only one you could try would be omegawiki... I don't know how complete this is though... http://www.omegawiki.org/ )
Question:My essay is too long and I need some advanced or succinct words to take out large sections which mainly deal with explaining ideas or concepts, due to a lack of a good reference for specific techniques or summarising terms.
For example, I could have spent nearly three sentences describing the musical score in a film and how it responds and echoes to the appearance of specific characters, when I found that I could have just expressed the term "leitmotif" in one sentence.
My essay also has a word limit.
Thanks so much.
Online version of Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, 3rd edition. ... Dictionary. Thesaurus. Reference. Translate. Web. Help. Register. Login. Search Suggestions ...
thesaurus.reference.com - Cached
also synonym | Thesaurus.com
... of also at Thesaurus.com. also definitions and ... Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition. Copyright 2008 by the ... New Thesaurus, Third ...
thesaurus.reference.com/browse/also - 55k - Cached
Roget's Thesaurus Online - Yahoo! Education
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus - find synonyms and word suggestions in this free online searchable thesaurus dictionary with over 260,000 ...
education.yahoo.com/reference/thesaurus - Cached
Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
Online version of the Merriam-Webster thesaurus. Find synonyms, spelling help, and related terms for English words and phrases.
FREE Flash Cards & FREE Flash Card Maker + FREE Vocabulary Learning Games :www.holdthatword.com is an educational website that offers Free Flash Cards & Free Flash Card Maker with over 21000 built-in word pronunciations and interactive lessons. Learn new vocabulary words everyday with the online flash card makers, Register now!
Learn Amharic - Simple and Useful Sentences :LOJ Amharic - Simple and Useful Sentences LEARN AMHARIC VIDEOS *FREE Easy-Amharic Workshop for English speakers intended for anyone who wants to learn Amharic or improve their beginning Amharic language skills. Our Learn Amharic Video Presentations include Amharic Audio and English Transliterations and Translations amhariconline.ning.com www.LOJSociety.Org lionofjuda.ning.com http ethiopianworldfederation.ning.com The Amharic-Pod for the trod. Amharic Online Lessons will help you learn to speak Amharic Fluently. The Amharic Online Course has over 500 pages of text and hundreds of hours of audio and video instructions that are available for instant download or in CD Formats. Visit us today for more information. These Amharic Online Lesson Videos are Brought to you by The Conquering Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah Mission, Inc., also known as The Lion Of Judah Society. Please consider making a donation today! www.lojsociety.org Low income viewers: DON'T send money, just encourage others to subscribe and join our free online networks: amhariconline.ning.com http ethiopianworldfederation.ning.com Thank you for all your support ~ Light & peace, Tehetena G. New Learn Amharic Videos Easy i-Pod UpLoads LOJ Amharic - Simple and Useful Sentences LOJ Amharic Online Useful Glossary LOJ Amharic Personal Pronouns Use With Verb - To Be - Pt 1 LOJ Amharic Personal Pronouns Use With Verb - To Be - Pt 1B LOJ Amharic Personal Pronouns Use With Verb - To Have - Pt 2 LOJ Amharic Personal Pronouns ...