Explore Related Concepts

excretion in human beings

Best Results From Yahoo Answers Youtube


From Yahoo Answers

Question:

Answers:kidney lungs bladder liver?

Question:

Answers:

Question:its a science word im doing my homework and i don't understand

Answers:Getting rid of waste products from an organism. btw Previous posters have forgotten carbon dioxide is an important excretory chemical in humans and other animals Oxygen is an excretory product for plants!

Question:What do you think are the most important virtues someone can have? What are the most important things an individual can do with his/her life? (Just wondering what people's opinions were on this.)

Answers:What is a great person? A great person is one who spends 80% of his time deliberately making himself the best man he could possibly be, and spends the other 20% of his time bringing out the best in the people around him. A great person always expects the impossible from those around him, and, in the end, helps them achieve what they never believed they could, even in their wildest dreams. A great person stands up for both what he believes in and who he believes in no matter how much adversity he faces; he will always see positive opportunity, even in the most dire of circumstances. But most importantly, a great person is always willing to forgive, no matter what happened in the past, because a great man only looks to the future. This is what it means to be a great person.

From Youtube

Rules for Being Human :InspiringThots.net Rules for Being Human

Respiratory Tract In Human Beings :Check us out at www.tutorvista.com Structure of the Human Respiratory System The respiratory system in human beings can be divided into the upper respiratory tract that consists of the nasal passages, pharynx and the larynx and the lower respiratory tract that is composed of the trachea, the primary bronchi and the lungs. Nasal passages: Air entering from the nostrils is led to the nasal passages. The nasal cavity that is located behind the nose comprises the nasal passages that form an important part of the respiratory system in human beings. The nasal cavity is responsible for conditioning the air that is received by the nose. The process of conditioning involves warming or cooling the air received by the nose, removing dust particles from it and also moistening it, before it enters the pharynx. Pharynx: It is located behind the nasal cavity and above the larynx. It is also a part of the digestive system of the human body. Food as well as air passes through the pharynx. Larynx: It is associated with the production of sound. It consists of two pairs of membranes. Air causes the vocal cords to vibrate, thus producing sound. The larynx is situated in the neck of mammals and plays a vital role in the protection of the trachea. Trachea: The term refers to the airway through which respiratory air travels. The rings of cartilage within its walls keep the trachea open. Bronchi: The trachea divided into two main bronchi. The bronchi extend into the lungs spreading in a tree-like ...