English Picture Composition
- First, students need to understand the questions.
- The second step is to study the picture carefully and note down the important things in a sequence.
- Some important points like people, their activities and background should be checked thoroughly.
- Students can give names to places and characters to make it more engaging and interesting
- Sentence formation should be simple and catchy. They can elaborate the entire picture in past tense.
- Students can add paragraphs and paragraphs should be inter-linked.
- Students can narrate the entire picture by using relevant words, adjectives and adverbs. They can use pertinent phrases, as well. They can give reasons for occurrences.
- The conclusion paragraph should be catchy and complete so that readers can understand the entire story in a detailed manner. Moreover, before submitting the composition, students should check the grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Best Results From Yahoo Answers Youtube
From Yahoo Answers
Answers:Any activity which gets the kds involved has promise. For example, model well written paragraphs and talk about topic sentence, details, or supporting arguments, summary sentence, transition words etc. We use highlighters to locate and identify the various types of sentences. Then get three or four different, but well written paragraphs. Write one sentence per line. Mix them up. Have the students cut them apart, sort by topic, then organize into well sequenced paragraphs, glue them onto different pieces of paper or 5 x 8 cards. This is a good discussion stimulator as well, as not everyone will agree on the order of ther sentences. Use as a jump off point for writing own paragraphs. If the kids need more shoving to get going, have them look at an unusual piece of fruit or vegetable, or select a pciture. Use these as a starting point. Clementines, pomegranates and jicama were new to my students, but you may have different choices in your area. Certainly at this age, they should be able to develop a well written paragraph or two or three ( depends on the writing level of your students), do research to find information, word process and use tools to edit, adjust font, make it double spaced, add title and picture, center title etc. This early in the school year I used the task to model what I expect for future writing tasks. Another fun activity is to have the kids stand around a spread out newspaper on the floor. Have the students pore over the paper, looking for opportunities to do a community service project. Have them select an article or group of articles and write a proposal to help. Whether or not to follow through on a proposal would be up to you. Seventh grade kids love to argue. Have them stand up and move as you make a variety of opinion statements.( I love chocolate ice cream. The Raiders are the best football team etc.) One side of the room is strongly agree. The opposite side of the wall is strongly disagree. The kids move towards one side or the other of the room depending on how strongly they feel about the statement. Select a person from both sides of the room, and someone from the middle to orally present their reasons for their choice. Then have them chose a topic or side of a controversial subject , state their stand, and write factual arguments to support their stand. Again, they may need to do some research, do a survey etc. Also, google or search for language arts lesson plans and you will come up with a variety of helpful sites. Hope this primes the idea pump.
Answers:I find it is almost impossible to study for English, I am also in AP English language this year and im taking the AP in May. Honestly I would do many critical reading and writing sections on practice SAT's with answers. The questions are some what similiar.
Answers:note: links are broken for two reasons a http address is not complete, and continuous set of characters longer then allowed with be severed at end, perspective illusion photo http://i42.tinypic.com/34qmira.jpg macro focus depth http://kkyak.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/red-bug1.jpg?w=448&h=336 illusion can be done simple by placement of positioning of objects and persons, depth can be done with camera settings of lens, also could partly be done in photo editor with selected focal blur, ..