Applications of Probability in daily LifeProbability:
When the event is certain occurrence of probability is unity.The appearance of the event is impossible then the probability is zero.
- The Probability of drawing an ace from a deck of cards.
- Tossing a dice.
- Probability of choosing an integer between 0 to 9.
- A subset of the sample space S is called an event.
- The set of possible outcomes of a given experiments is called sample space.
- A∪B: is the event that occurs if and only if A occurs or B occurs or both the event.
- A∩B: is the event that occurs if and only if both A and B occurs.
- A: the event occurs if and only if A does not occur.
Application of Probability: