CLASS 3 MATHS WORKSHEETS
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to class 5 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Visit http://www.edurite.com/solutions for the worksheet solution
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
2. Variety of activities to reiterate the understanding of the concepts.
3. Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (only for class 1 to class 5)
4. Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current CBSE-NCERT syllabus.
6. No of pages included in Class 3 Maths Worksheets is 254.
Topics covered in Math (254 Pages)
- Analyze and compare the weight of given objects
- Comprehend the concept of addition and subtraction of small numbers
- Recall the concept of place value and skip counting
- Associate the given number with 10 and solve the given problem
- Add two digit numbers by regrouping them
- Comprehend the commutative property of addition
- Comprehend the given word problem and solve them
- Solve the given addition problems in a given time
- Practice addition of three-digit numbers
- Comprehend and solve problems involving large numbers
- Apply the concept of addition and subtraction to solve the given problem
- Solve the problem mentally using the given information
- Apply the logical reasoning skill to solve the given problem
- Interpret the given data and apply mathematical skills to solve the problem
- Practices skip counting backwards and forwards by tens and fifties
- Observe the given calendar and also comprehend the concept of days and weeks
- Observe the given denomination of money and count them
- Comprehend the concept of billing and apply basic math skills to solve given problems
- Recognize the order of the number pattern given
- Draw and Divide
- Count and divide the objects in groups of 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Writing and Interpreting Division Statements, Multiplication Sentences
- Comprehend the concept of distance and metric system
- Telling time and calculating necessary weight to balance a scale
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: