CLASS 2 MATHS
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to class 5 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
2. Variety of activities to reiterate the understanding of the concepts.
3. Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (only for class 1 to class 5)
4. Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current CBSE-NCERT syllabus.
6. No of pages included in Class 2 Maths Worksheets is 220.
Topics covered in Math (228 Pages)
- Practice addition concepts
- Solve the given word problems
- Practice addition of numbers by regrouping them
- Practice horizontal and vertical addition of three-digit numbers
- Interpret the given visual data and answer the questions
- Identify odd and even numbers
- Practice vertical and horizontal addition of three-digit numbers
- Interpret the given visual data and answer questions
- Demonstrate the understanding of the concept of counting in tens
- Identify odd and even numbers on a number line
- Solve the given problems by using the concept of addition in terms of tens and ones
- Demonstrate the concept of counting in tens and fives
- Count numbers in tens from 10 to 500
- Observe the relationship between time and length
- Identify different kinds of lines
- Identify the kind of lines used to write letters
- Recognize standing and sleeping lines to write numbers
- Create patterns using standing and sleeping lines
- Appreciate the concept of leap year and complete the calendar
- Recognize the ordinal number
- Calculate the total number of objects in terms of tens and ones
- Learning to use a calendar
- Shapes, Cylinders and spheres
- Weight-Heavier and Lighter
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: