CLASS 4 MATHEMATICS
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Visit http://www.edurite.com/solutions for the worksheet solution
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
2. Variety of activities to reiterate the understanding of the concepts.
3. Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (only for class 1 to class 5)
4. Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
5. No of pages included in Class 4 Maths Worksheets is 219.
6. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
Topics covered in Math (219 Pages)
- Applies the given rule to solve the given problem
- Apply the concept of addition and discover some number patterns
- Apply the concept of addition and subtraction to solve the given problem
- Comprehend the concept of average and find the average of two numbers
- Comprehend the concept of brick laying pattern
- Comprehend the two different ways of writing dates
- Comprehend simple word problems and solve them
- Solve word problems on week, month and year
- Associate days with dates in a calendar
- Perform simple calculations to find the age of the given object
- Interpret the given passage and solve problems
- Interpret the given data and then answer the questions based on the given data
- Observe the given pie charts and interpret the data and comprehend the concept of bar graph
- Comprehend the given poem and the passage and then count the number of repeated words, letters
- Identify the circle as the basic shape of different objects
- Comprehend the terms related to a circle, semicircle, diameter and radius
- Comprehend the concept of concentric circles and also draw them with different radii
- Recognize the given pattern and decode a message
- Comprehend the concept of dimensions and faces of a given object
- Draw a three-dimensional figure by joining the dots
- Comprehend the concept of length and boundary
- Demonstrate the understanding of the concept of reading a scale
- Calculate the perimeter of the given objects
- Comprehend the concept of distances and measures
- Apply the concept of division on the given numbers and also comprehend the term remainder
- Comprehend the concept of doubling a number
- Comprehend the concept of fractions, addition, subtraction and ascending-descending order
- Comprehend the concept of equivalent fractions and one-half, one-quarter and three-quarter
- Comprehend the concept of conversion of different units of measurement of liquids
- Apply the concept of addition, subtraction and division to solve statement problems
- Interpret the given map
- Comprehend the usage of centimeters, meters and kilometers
- Money, comprehend the concept of profit and loss
- Demonstrate the understanding of the concept of multiplication
- Complete three different designs by following a pattern
- Shape Pattern, Designing and comparing patterns
- Pascal’s Triangle
- Convert the 12 hour clock to a 24 hour clock
- Multiplication table of 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Multiply by 10, 100
- Comprehend the concept of time by drawing the hands/arms of the clock
- Comprehend the concept of directions by reading the compass
- Compare the standard weights to weigh the given objects
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: