Use Edurite 4th-grade vocabulary worksheets to help your child improve vocabulary, word usage and spelling. The worksheets help your kids practice important skills that increase their literacy, including parts of speech and apt sentence structure. Use multiple worksheets to give your child the practice he needs. Students read the passages and answer the questions that follow to check reading comprehension. Most of our reading comprehension lessons align to the Common Core Standards Initiative. Worksheets designed for students at fourth-grade reading level are a mixture of fiction stories, non-fiction articles, poems, and biographies. You can check our demos to get an idea of what learning will be like for your child. You can also purchase the Math, English and EVS worksheets they represent the pinnacle of the learning process.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high-quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 4 worksheet covers : English. In the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 240 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
1. Identifies Words and their Spellings
2. Adjectives and Adverbs
4. Antonyms and Synonyms
5. Correlate Words with Proper Prefixes
6. Associate Verbs with Phrases
7. Identify the Content and Complete the Passage
8. Use Words to Form Questions
10. Complete Similes with the Right Associations
11. Use Punctuations Marks and Capital Letters
12. Correlate Words to form Common Collocations
13. Compound Words
14. Identifies Common Words
16. Form Grammatically Correct and Meaningful Sentences
17. Differentiate between the Use of Single and Double “t”
19. Homonyms and Homophones
22. Vocabulary Building
25. Identify Rhyming Words
26. Recognize Silent Letters
27. Singular and Plural