CLASS 3 MATHEMATICS WORKSHEETS
Keep your child engaged with Edurite’s creative and well-illustrated worksheets. Experts have designed special worksheets which will help your child to prepare well for the exams, keeping in mind the needs of children of Class 3. Edurite worksheets are simple but fun at the same time, ensuring children grasp concepts quickly and easily. They come in handy to maintain your children’s interest in studies. Many times worksheets are of great help during exams, the more you practice, you gain the highest level of learning. You can check our demos to get an idea of what learning will be like for your child. You can also purchase the Math, English and EVS worksheets they represent the pinnacle of the learning process.
Learning is enhanced with pictures and activities. Bringing to you high quality colored worksheets for children from Kindergarten to Class 6 that makes learning a happy and interesting experience.
Visit http://www.edurite.com/solutions for the worksheet solution
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
2. Variety of activities to reiterate and understand concepts better.
3. Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (Only for class 1 to class 6)
4. Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
Topics covered in Math
- Analyze and compare the weight of given objects
- Comprehend the concept of addition and subtraction of small numbers
- Recall the concept of place value and skip counting
- Associate the given number with 10 and solve the given problem
- Add two digit numbers by regrouping them
- Comprehend the commutative property of addition
- Comprehend the given word problem and solve them
- Solve the given addition problems in a given time
- Practice addition of three-digit numbers
- Comprehend and solve problems involving large numbers
- Apply the concept of addition and subtraction to solve the given problem
- Solve the problem mentally using the given information
- Apply the logical reasoning skill to solve the given problem
- Interpret the given data and apply mathematical skills to solve the problem
- Practices skip counting backwards and forwards by tens and fifties
- Observe the given calendar and also comprehend the concept of days and weeks
- Observe the given denomination of money and count them
- Comprehend the concept of billing and apply basic math skills to solve given problems
- Recognize the order of the number pattern given
- Draw and Divide
- Count and divide the objects in groups of 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Writing and Interpreting Division Statements, Multiplication Sentences
- Comprehend the concept of distance and metric system
- Telling time and calculating necessary weight to balance a scale
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: