Edurite Class 1 Mathematics worksheets are colourful, they are interesting, they challenge your child and what is more, they are super fun !!
Math is not just a subject but a life skill. Math helps in managing time and saves money. Math is the language of explanation. Practicing math problems is the best way for you to build up your child’s expertise. Work as many problems as you want to, because Mathematics makes life orderly without which the world cannot move an inch. Be it a carpenter or a mechanic, a cook or a farmer, a shopkeeper or a scientist, an engineer or a doctor, musician or a magician, everyone needs mathematics in their day-to-day life. There are countless examples of mathematical patterns in nature. Anyone can be a mathematician if one is given proper guidance in the initial age of one's life. Math helps in clarity of thinking, therefore, it should be taught right from the primary classes.
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. The Class 1 worksheet covers : Mathematics in the form of 1 booklet.
2. Total of 281 pages. With hundreds of different activities that reiterate concepts learnt.
3. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage your child.
4. Easy to understand questions, that the child can work on independently, requiring minimum parent supervision.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
6. Comes with motivational stickers that parents can use to encourage the child.
Some topics covered in Mathematics (Number of pages: 281)
- Identifying Coins
- Shapes that Make Patterns
- Shapes and Shades
- Addition and Subtraction
- Number 1 – 100
- Value of Money
- Reading the Time
- Greater than, Lesser than
- Differentiate between Smaller and Larger numbers
- Counting on the Abacus
- Writing Numbers in Different Ways
- Minus Sums
- Skip Counting Backwards
- Shapes of Objects
- Data Handling
- Dots and Spots
- Understanding the Time Table
- Counting with Fingers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: