CLASS 1 MATHEMATICS
Here are some key features of our worksheets:
1. Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
2. Variety of activities to reiterate and understand concepts better.
3. Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (Only for class 1 to class 6)
4. Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
5. Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
Topics covered in Math
- Interpretation of given data in the form of an equation
- Practice addition and subtraction of numbers
- Translate visual data into a bar graph and interpret visual data
- Understanding sequencing of numbers
- Comprehend the sequence of activities
- Comprehend the size of objects
- Comprehend the concept of zero
- Deduce that certain objects have fixed numbers
- Comprehend the concept of date by writing the date which comes after a given date
- Compare and recognize the smaller and bigger groups from a given set of objects
- Recognize long-short, thick-thin and heavy-light objects
- Identifying currency, addition and subtraction
- Differentiate between smaller and larger numbers
- Writing number names
- Practice how to read numbers on the Abacus
- Solving statement problems
- Telling time
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: