CBSE Sample Papers for class 10 will help students understand and find the right answers to their problems available in their CBSE textbooks. Students just need to refer to these sample question papers for class 10 and solve the questions. Solving CBSE Sample Papers will help build a strong foundation to bridge the gap where textbooks left off. Get sample papers as per latest syllabus and guidelines issued by CBSE.
The study material is designed for easy learning for students. The sample papers are created as per the latest CBSE syllabus and curriculum keeping in mind the latest paper pattern, and marking schemes. Students get an idea about the difficulty level of the question paper and weightage given to each chapter helping them practice more and get a good score far along. Students are encouraged to solve all the questions within the prescribed time so that they may evaluate their areas of strength and concentrate on those they are weak in. Students of Class 10 can learn the core topics with more examples and easy illustrations.
These CBSE sample papers are designed keeping in mind the latest curriculum and syllabus based on the NCERT and the CBSE board.
Here are some key features of our Sample Papers:
1. Designed by experienced educationalists in tune with the latest CBSE ‘Question Paper Design’, syllabus and marking scheme.
2. Sample Papers covering important concepts and latest questions as issued by the CBSE.
3. The sample paper is designed with all the rules adhering to the latest CBSE syllabus.
4. Questions are specified by CBSE for the success of students in the examination.
5. Get a clear idea about the weightage given to each chapter for the purpose of self-assessment.
Mathematics for Class 10
Mathematics is a subject of practice, the more you practice the more you will understand and a good understanding of math concepts will lead to a high score. Math is a scoring subject and can add up good numbers to your percentage.
The topics included in Maths class 9 are:
- Arithmetic Progression
- Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
- Statistics and Probability
- Quadratic Equations
- Introduction to Trigonometry and Applications
- Surface Areas and Volumes
- Coordinate Geometry
Science for Class 10
Class 10 Science includes chapters from various backgrounds. The CBSE sample papers for class 10 include test papers, summative assessments questions for free. Most of the topics are relevant to daily activities, and some are based on scientific applications.
Class 10 Science is divided into Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Metals and Non-metals
- Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Sources of Energy
- Our Environment
- Natural Resources
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Heredity and Evolution
- Life Processes
- Control and Coordination
- Human Eye
- How do Organisms Reproduce
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: