CBSE 11 Physics(1DVD Pack)
Students, who would like to know how to enhance their understanding of Physics concepts, can trust Edurite's updated CBSE 11 Physics DVD. This DVD comprises the entire syllabus which is prescribed by the CBSE Board for the academic session (2016-2017). To provide the required educational help to students, Edurite has especially designed this DVD. It not only provides content on different topics but also allows students to explore this subject in a better way. It is ideal for exam preparation as it noticeably improves students’ problem solving skills and performance in exams. Elaborate study materials, animated content and video lessons are some key features of this DVD. It gives students a fair idea on each topic. Additionally, multiple choice questions and answers along the lines of CCE pattern are quite helpful while revising the entire syllabus before exams.
Edurite DVDs have been designed under the guidance of expert educationalists to make study time interesting and effective.
CBSE 11 Physics DVD at a glance:
1. Detailed explanations of topics included in each chapter.
2. Interactive quizzes, cutting-edge animations and voice lectures to develop an interest in the subject.
3. Multiple-choice questions and answers for each chapter along the lines of CCE pattern.
4. Self-evaluation tool in the form of score calculator for each chapter and topic to track progress.
5. Maximum coverage of the topics from different chapters.
6. Bookmark and coverage tracker for each chapter.
7. Animated examples with clear audio-video facility
8. Colorful illustrations of topics in a simple and comprehensive manner
9. Self-Assessment test option
10. Useful exam tips make students confident before tests
11. Convenient to use
12. Experience virtual learning environment
List of chapters included in our product:
- Physical World
- Units and Measurement
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: