CBSE 11 Maths(1DVD Pack)
To learn Math in a better way, students can choose additional learning assistance from the Edurite’s updated CBSE 11 Maths DVD. This DVD is ideally designed for class 11 students who are pursuing their studies under this eminent board. Each topic is significantly demonstrated in this DVD with the help of animation and audio-video facility. Additionally, it offers the entire syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board for the academic session (2016-2017). Moreover, it gives complete understanding of relevant formulas and concepts with labeled diagrams, animated experiments and logical solutions. Apart from these, adequate solved examples on different topics are also incorporated in this DVD. It provides solutions of all kinds of mathematical problems.
Edurite DVDs have been designed under the guidance of expert educationalists to make study time interesting and effective.
CBSE 11 Math DVD at a glance:
1. Detailed explanations of topics included in each chapter.
2. Interactive quizzes, cutting-edge animations and voice lectures to develop an interest in the subject.
3. Multiple-choice questions and answers for each chapter along the lines of CCE pattern.
4. Self-evaluation tool in the form of score calculator for each chapter and topic to track progress.
5. Maximum coverage of the topics from different chapters.
6. Bookmark and coverage tracker for each chapter.
7. Animated examples with clear audio-video facility
8. Colorful illustrations of topics in a simple and comprehensive manner
9. Self-Assessment test option
10. Useful exam tips make students confident before tests
11. Convenient to use
12. Experience virtual learning environment
List of chapters included in our product:
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
Write a reviewYour Name:
Phone No. :
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: