Children always find it hard to get formulae right in their mind. When it comes to understanding formulae and recalling them, there is a kind of hesitance which comes up. For some memorizing the formulae is easy, while for others it can be a challenge. Challenge – yes, but nothing that it cannot be achieved. To help succeed in this challenge, we have some tips that can help you get every formulae correct.
- Pay attention to what is being taught in the classroom. This is the first time you are introduced to the formulae and as such your brain is going to be eager to know more about it.
- Read over and over again – go through the formula over and over again and it will retain in your memory. This can be done by rote learning method, wherein irrespective of whether you understand the formula or not, you will remember it.
- Divide the formula into bits – if the formula is lengthy, divide the formula into pieces. Proceed by taking one step at a time and you will find that the formula solves itself in your mind.
- Associate – this is an easy trick which many of us use unconsciously. Break and associate the formula to something which you are familiar with.
- Relax before starting to understand the formulae – a calm and relaxed body will be able to grasp the content in a much better way than a stressed and tired mind.
- Put up notes in all the places where you can see – this is one well known method to get any information imprinted in your memory. The more often you see them the better will be the impression of that particular information.
Apart from all these tips, it is also required that you eat and sleep well and keep your body hydrated at all times. As the old saying goes ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body’, one must be physically fit and strong enough to be mentally strong.