Mathematics – the subject without whom we will not be able to survive and also the most dreaded by many. When worked properly, success is at your feet. Here are some tips to help you walk your way to success.
- Identify the syllabus for the math Olympiad-Math Olympiad is designed for students of various age groups and as such every age group will have particular topics which they will have to be well versed in.
- Organize all the materials which you have in hand – any material pertaining to the math Olympiad must be kept separately and not mixed with the rest of the materials.
- Practice various concepts on your own. This will help build on your skills required for the Olympiad.
- Use a separate sheet of paper to work out the problems. Do not hesitate to use the sheet of paper, since not all can solve the problems mentally.
- Take up as many practice tests as you need. This will help you build confidence and understanding of the concepts.
- Seek help from your teacher. He/she will be able to help you with concept understanding and also get some tips for your practice sessions.
- Try the concept of number association, which will help you solve problems in a short duration.
Math Olympiad is gaining popularity among the young generation with many students enrolling themselves to compete from a young age. Schools are also providing the support and guidance required for students to excel in the competition.